Disclaimer: Somewhere on this blog are multiple grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and obscure Star Wars references.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I ate us.


After seemingly what could be called a hiatus I have yet again made my glorious return to the local blogging scene. Joy!

Ah yes, a new academic year, a new face for CDWMG. Albeit it's not different from other blogs *coughjoellauzmacough* but it's mine and I like it. Besides I have new widgets. *dances* So, I have once again reclaimed my ticket as a UAE blogger. This blog has been redesigned and launched with renewed vigor and all that. Or at least that's what it'll be like until my meds wear off.

Anywhoo changes there are a many! First off, if you've registered to my blog via my old detection unit (ChangeDetection.com) please re-register using Feedburner on the left. It's way cooler and actually works. Unlike my old widget which totally sucked. Also I have the dancing banana of PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME fame. Moment I saw it I knew it had absolutely no benefit but..

I wants it.. I needs it.. I must have the precious...

Either way I have that there now and some part of my obscure childhood is now put to rest.

Other than that I have not much to offer as of right now. I really like my new news widget. It's way cool so have a go through.


MORE UPDATES AS EVENTS WARRANT!

Cheers!


M