Disclaimer: Somewhere on this blog are multiple grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and obscure Star Wars references.

Friday, February 23, 2007

KRISPY KREME IN DUBAI!!!!!


Today I was at City Center with a few friends when I walked past this gift from the heavens above and the God above that.

Krispy Kreme is coming to Dubai and more than a year and a half of prayers have finally paid off
. I ate KK first, in Washington DC in July of 2005. Have been an avid fan ever since and have eaten them ever since, at every opportunity possible.

There really is somebody up there. And he likes Glazed doughnuts.

xx

M

5 comments:

Devon said...

You know what? I've eaten Krisky Kreme donuts, and they simply don't compare to Tim Horton's. Come to Canada some day, and I will take you to discover what real donuts taste like. :D

Anonymous said...

Just when i thought you cud'nt get more fat, someone brings in KK!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha at anonymous before me..
and as for tim hortons..
heard about it..
and heard that its goooood..! :p

Anonymous said...

TIM HORTON'S ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

since i havent eaten neither tim hortons or kk,im waiting for it.

LOVE DONUTS