Disclaimer: Somewhere on this blog are multiple grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and obscure Star Wars references.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Updates Vupdates

Very sorry for the lack of activity on my blog lately but have been caught up with University life at MAHE.



It sucks. *displays emotion of pure hatred/detest/disgust etc etc*

Sometimes I feel like this Angry German Kid, minus all the Counter Strike references. Or replace them with references of MAHE.




As for everything else, it's all good. Slowly getting out of shape, but starting Ramadan I shall shed some animal fat. At least that's what I hope to do.

"I'm a little teapot,
Short & Stout,
This is my handle,
This is my spout..
"


I'm having Mallu-Tourettes. That is so nasty maan.



Fuck.


*angry*

xx


M

2 comments:

Zuberi said...

i love you for who you are...

hahahahaha
mann i miss you hahaa

MaliZOMG said...

*shock*

:O:O

It's.... It's...

IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!

*lick*

M