Disclaimer: Somewhere on this blog are multiple grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and obscure Star Wars references.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Filler

I hath noticed that I tend to use small blurbs when trying to write a post, just for the sake of posting. Look through my last 20 odd posts, and you'll find that most of them are either video posts or smaller, non-great-piece-of-writing pieces.

Aah, well. I must start to try and post more ARTICLES and PIECES on this here blog. I wish someone would give me a topic every 2 or 3 days. That way I'd write on them and my blog would seem partially intellectual.

I like my blog. I really do. I like the way the layout has finally found itself. I went from the all-white background that I initially started with and experimented with many different colors. The final layout, that you now see, is my finished product. Although I must be completely honest, I took some inspirations from a few other blogs. These are:
So there. I pulled some ideas from these blogs and it helped me carve the final layout that you now see and, hopefully, adore.

Anyway, I'm glad I decided to start a blog.

Also, please help with ideas, and drop suggestions for articles that I should write on.

And, since I've been doing it a while, yet ANOTHER trailer... This time it's for the Hitman movie.



Cheers!!

xx

M

No comments: