Disclaimer: Somewhere on this blog are multiple grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and obscure Star Wars references.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Boom Shakalaka Boom Boom

What I've totally got figured out is that if most of the readers didn't already know who I was they'd automatically assume that I'm a woman, looking at my totally mind-blowing mood swings. It's the shiznit.

God has a sense of humor. A nasty one, at that. I have come to this utter, and final epiphany whence I have now realized that God placed a woman's pancreas and liver in my otherwise masculine body. After a little more than a month or so on hormonal medicine, I believe my vital organs have come to discover their full potential and turn me into a woman once a month. For a week or so. But there's no bleeding. That would be disgusting. Very disgusting.

I've seen that I now regret many things that I have said, done, typed and texted over the past month or so and I have absolutely no alibi save the fact that the, 'woman in me took over.' Yes I am now displaying my covert womanness although I would very much like to clarify that I AM still a male with male tendencies, hobbies, features and organ.


Ugh.



M

No comments: