Disclaimer: Somewhere on this blog are multiple grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and obscure Star Wars references.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Yeah.

I remember when I started this blog I imagined it would be a place for my satire and dry humor. Didn't really imagine it would turn out to be more like an online rant/vent/moan - fest. Weird.

After 8 months, I guess I can finally say (with no doubt), 'What else could go wrong?'

"I'm a lot less,
Than I thought,
You're a lot less,
Than I knew..
"

Disappointing friends, disappointing grades, disappointing scholarship news, drunk f***s in Wranglers, death in the family, lying teachers, the list goes on.

"All the things that I used to say,
All the words that got in the way,
All the things that I used to know,
Have gone out the window..
"

I'm an underachieving Eff-up. My brother said it too, though not in the same words. I don't blame him, I'd probably call myself that too. Gosh, I'm so self-pitying right now, I disgust myself even. *must snap out of it* ... Go away..

"All the things that she used to bring,
All the songs that she used to sing,
All the favourite TV shows,
Have gone out the window..
"

Gosh, some people have some effed up nerve.


xx


M

No comments: